Sunday 4 March 2007

Saturday

Whatever it was I ate yesterday it did nothing for my memory. I am having a problem remembering so I can use that as an excuse for forgetting all the naughty things I ate.

Breakfast banana and juice to keep me going for the first bit, then home to find lovely hubby has prepared bacon scrambled eggs tomatoes mushrooms and toast, anything I do not have to cook is good.

Things got better, at lunch time as I was busy with yesterdays blog, hubby prepared lunch, cheese on toast with onion and Worcester sauce.

Having had a two meal break I felt must make an effort to do something creative, so using as inspiration a dish I had tried in a local restaurant. I construct a dish of butternut squash, cranberries, and brie cheese, topped with bread crumbs and more brie. It was a good job the salad of lettuce, celery, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot and olives with olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing was nice, as the squash dish definitely needs work. But as squash are quite expensive it can wait for another day of inspiration.

Now for the naughty bit I ate chocolate, I wonder which is worse for me the chocolate, or the crisps that I ate the evening before.

We ended the day by going outside to see and photograph the lunar eclipse. That was amazing.


No comments: