Friday 9 March 2007

Thursday

One of the reasons for eating bananas for breakfast is that they come in their own bio-degradable packaging, as I am usually in a hurry, routine is, swallow the fruit juice, and the banana can be eaten as I walk to the car. The down side is, arrive at the car with empty skin, as amusing as it may be to see one of my neighbours do a slip on the banana skin cartoon sort of fall. I stash the banana skin in the car for later disposal. The next downside is my dog does not like bananas but loves to play with the skin. Amazing just how far one banana skin can go around one old Volvo.
So that was breakfast No1. For the second breakfast, on my return from feeding horse breakfast, which is easy, same every day for breakfast and dinner. Hubby made us pancakes and scrambled egg. The pancakes had been on cheap offer at the supermarket and really did not go with the egg, but I am not complaining, I did not cook it.
Lunch was salad and a left over sausage from yesterday’s dinner. It was lots of leaves,raw broccoli and cauliflower, tomatoes, and green olives. It looked a lot, but lacked carbohydrate, so felt a bit empty late in afternoon, so quick cup of tea and biscuits before setting out to feed horses their dinner.
Our dinner was cauliflower, broccoli, and carrots in a cheese sauce. And for pudding simple fruit salad of apple pear and orange.

No comments: