Friday 6 April 2007

Good Friday

Yesterday was not the best day in the way of inspirational eating or the best in good nutrition, but never mind how would I ever feel righteous and smug if on good days, if I did it right all the time.
Breakfast was orange juice followed by porridge that had been made mainly with water so that was a fairly low fat start to the day. Good.
Lunch was very late, I spent too long on this computer, I think computers eat time.
For lunch we had fish sticks salad and bread and butter. Maybe overall the day was not that bad from a nutritional point of view after all.
In the afternoon Steve and I did an emergency dash to rescue a pony that was larking about on the top of an enormous dung heap and endangering himself, it was a bit of a pain as it meant I missed riding my horse. After that we still had to exercise the dogs, and then we went shopping. After that we arrived home quite late. So the bad bit of the day was crashing out in front of the telly and eating two huge pizzas and drinking beer. (Just the one).

No comments: