Saturday 7 April 2007

Saturday

Well I don’t think I did any better yesterday, either from a healthy eating point of view, or from a reducing weight sort of diet.
Breakfast time we had mandarin oranges and grapefruit, both tinned, that was the healthy bit, then as it was Good Friday hot cross buns.
Steve was not impressed as he had wanted a traditional English breakfast. Well he could have cooked one and had it waiting for me on my return from horse feeding and dog walking. Hint Hint.
So, for lunch we had traditional English breakfast. Using what I had in the way of ingredients. Scrambled eggs, bacon, tinned tomatoes and toast.
Took the horse and pony out, I rode the horse and lead the pony, and Steve walked the dogs. By the time we had put them all to bed and seen to another two horses, we were running rather late. Steve suggested picking up fish and chips on the way home. I did not need too much persuasion. Just to help make sure we ate our quota of fresh fruit I made a salad of apple, banana, pear, and Satsuma, and had a multi vitamin and mineral pill just to help.
Ate chocolate and peanuts. Bad.

No comments: