Tuesday 20 March 2007

Monday

For first breakfast I just had a glass of juice and grabbed one of the fruit buns that I made the other day, they were ok though did not rise as I would have expected, but I do not see how that can be because I used a goose egg, instead of chicken eggs. I will blame my cranky oven. Second breakfast was porridge.
Lunch was something I don’t do very often, readymade meals. Unless it is one I made earlier. It was a frozen donna kebab from Lidl, they take 2min 20 seconds are quite tasty, the chili sauce is good, and being from Lidl they are cheap. I served it with salad.
Dinner time I find I am running out of salad things and no roast yesterday, so it can not be the traditional Monday dinner of cold meat chips and salad.
After a rummage in the fridge the resulting dinner was A Waldorf salad, the last of the corned beef, amazing how far a small tin of corned beef can stretch. Chips, peas and sweet corn, with an ice cream cone for pud

No comments: