Tuesday 13 March 2007

Monday

Monday morning and I feel fed up because no one is reading my Blog.
I understand that the only way for the search engines to push my blog to the top of the list is for the key words to appear frequently. I tried that the other day when discussing the merits of the banana. Obviously no one has any interest in the humble banana, but surely someone must be wondering what to eat for dinner? Or are all the people who do techie things like blogging, just go down to the take away, or eat frozen ready meals and drink coffee or coke.
On the plus side of writing this blog, it is making me think before I eat, as I will have to admit to anything bad and unhealthy on line in front of the millions of people who are not reading this.
So for breakfast number 1 a banana, no juice just water. Then later breakfast number 2 porridge, it is made from oats, if you feed horses lots of oats they get loads of energy, so I am hoping they will do the same for me. and they are really cheap.
Lunch was salad and fish sticks; I used not to like fish sticks, but since discovering they are great dipped in salad cream, also something I was not very fond of, but it turns out to be a good combination. Did not forget the carbohydrate this time, had soya and linseed bread.Dinner, yes dinner, dinner, dinner. Please someone look for the word dinner and read me. Any way for Monday evening’s dinner we had more salad cold roasted vegetables and cold stuffed breast of lamb that had been cooked the day before with the Sheppard’s pie. I try to put the oven on no more than twice a week and when I do I always fill it. At least I am doing a bit for global warming.

No comments: